The topic of death may not be very easy to deal with during life. And yet death is inevitable. For that reason, you should plan ahead to arrange your very last goodbye while you are still alive.
In private consultation with us, you can decide what type and what scope of funeral service you wish to have. That way you can rest assured that your loved ones will not be unnecessarily burdened with these decisions at the time of their loss. You can also be confident that in the event of your death, everything will be taken care of in accordance with your wishes and you will be given a proper funeral befitting your personality.
A preplanned funeral consultation with us involves:
- Selecting the type of funeral
- Planning the visitation
- Determining the flower arrangement
- Organizing obituaries and memorial card photos
- Naming the people to be contacted in the event of your death
- Selecting coffins or urns
- Arranging future grave maintenance
- Determining costs and payment
- Compiling documents and formalities, including the settlement of your estate
- Other individual wishes and needs
- We would be glad to advise you – without obligations.
It is important to us to provide you with binding promises for your security as you make your way down your last road.